Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our associates, residents and guests. We are taking the appropriate precautions to put safety first. These precautions include the following:
- All persons must maintain at least 6 feet physical distance between others
- All persons must wear a face covering or mask
- Hand washing and/or hand sanitizer is available from one of the stations located throughout the community
- Limit use of elevators or take the next unoccupied elevator
- Maximum occupancies for common areas have been temporarily reduced to accommodate social distancing
- Cleaning of common areas, including frequent touch points, occur throughout the day and between scheduled appointments and reservations. Common area spaces have been treated with MicroShield 360, an antimicrobial treatment to help reduce the spread of germs.
- When responding to emergency service requests, service team associates are required to wear a face covering/mask, disposable gloves and shoe coverings when entering residences